Friday, June 18, 2010

Attractive and Adventurous Canyons in Palm Springs

Tahquitz Canyons of Palm Springs
Palm Springs has a long series of beautiful Canyons. That’s why this city is mostly visited by adventure lovers. I also love to do mountain hiking and biking. Actually I love biking and if biking on rocks it would be more adventurous. That’s the reason why I went on visit of this beautiful city with my two friends-Kelly and Mike. I reserved a hotel before our arrival. Their prices were fit into our pockets. It was really among the best hotels in Palm Springs. We had enjoyed there mountain hiking on the Tahquitz Canyons. We took some water bottle, some foods and some other drinks with us. It was really dangerous but we continued go ahead to our destination. It was a adventurous and dangerous trip as compare to my Orange Beach trip. Orange Beach is the city of Alabama and famous for its beaches. I visited this city also with Kelly and Mike. But that trip was a beach fun trip. There we amused with sailing, swimming, and most interesting beach activity surfing. There we stayed in cheap hotels in Orange Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment